This interactive tablet game is played in a live setting, a 13,000-square-foot fantasy-themed labyrinth. After choosing your quest, you must answer riddles and questions to free or freeze the wizard you have chosen.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Child Ages 3 – 11
- Child Ages 2 and under
Enjoy Two Epic Experiences!
New and bigger location opening October 2021! Join us for our last summer at our current location.
**When we are busy, to follow COVID protocol, there might be a wait to get into the attraction. Purchasing your ticket online, does not guarantee you entrance first. It is a first come, first serve basis.**
Wizard Quest is an interactive tablet game played in a live setting, a 13,000-square-foot fantasy-themed labyrinth. Complete your quest by finding secret passages to hidden rooms, diving into a ball pit, and winding through a mirror maze. Finally, climb to the top of the castle and slide your way out. Wizard Quest requires teamwork in order to complete the goal, so be sure to bring your family and friends!
Two quests to choose from:
- Wizard Quest: How many wizards can you free in 60 minutes? Solve riddles, puzzles and find hidden objects and creatures to help you on your way. This quest requires lots of teamwork, and don’t get discouraged if at first you don’t succeed. A black light flashlight is strongly recommended for this quest. (One needed per group. You can purchase one for $4.99 at checkout)
- Dragon Quest: Can you find all four dragons hidden in the realms? You must learn each dragon’s name and answer a question about them. There is a 60-minute time limit for this quest, and it is recommended for those with small children or anyone wanting to explore the realms.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! has three floors featuring 11 themed galleries and over 200 artifacts. Nowhere else in The Dells can you find shrunken heads, a picture made of toaster crumbs, or a barnyard full of two-headed sheep and six-legged cows. Become an explorer and survive the curse of King Tut as you travel the dark cavernous tunnels of his Egyptian temple. Continue your exploration and unveil objects hidden throughout the museum and decide for yourself if you Believe it or Not! Ripley’s is fun, entertaining, and amazing for all ages!
- One admission to Ripley’s Believe it or Not
- One admission to Wizard Quest
- One free mini bag of butter popcorn from Oodlesmack Popcorn (next to Wizard Quest) per person valid for online purchases only!
Your ticket is valid for one year from the purchase date. One-time use at each location. Come in any day and time we are open.
What to Bring
You will receive a confirmation email after your purchase. Be sure to bring a copy of that email (which is the invoice) with you when you come for your visit. This is your ticket to get in. You can show an electronic version of your email as well. Please provide an ID.
Please note that your group must have someone 16 years or older in it at all times. No children under the age of 16 are admitted alone. You will need a government-issued ID to leave with us while you borrow our “skrindle.”